How do I sign up as a Client Component Manufacturer or Service Element Provider?
- As a potential adopter, you will need to fill out the Request for Agreement Form in order to acquire the Client Agreement (CA) or Service Provider Agreement (SPA).
- You will receive a zipfile that includes the agreement that you requested and any associated amendments as an attachment via email.
- Once receiving the agreements, fill in the contact information, signing the agreement, fill out Exhibit C, and sign any amendments that require signature. Send a scan of pages 1 and 61 of the agreement by one of the two methods:
- Email a scanned copy of the filled out and signed pages (pages 1 and 61) to: [email protected], or
- Faxing a copy of the signed pages to: +1 503-644-6708
- Note: Also, please mail 2 complete and signed copies of the agreement and amendments to: 3855 SW 153rd Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006 – USA
- MTMO will countersign both copies of the agreement and amendments and return one copy to the contact person at the location provided on page 1.
- MTMO will send you an invoice for the annual MTMO fee (the current fee for a Component Manufacturer Adopter is US$ 15,000, and Service Element Provider is US$ 5,000).
- Upon receiving payment, we will send you an email acknowledgement to your assigned contact person.
- You will then receive access to the Common test keys, the Conformance test specification, and other information.
Note: As a Component Manufacturer or Service Element Provider adopter, you will not get production keys.