If I choose to set up my own Delegated Certificate Authority (DCA) rather than contracting with a Listed Service Provider, are there any additional agreements I need to sign?

Yes, you would have to sign the Trust Service Provider Agreement. This agreement can be obtained by filling out the Request for Agreement Form. The Annual Administration Fee associated with this agreement is US$ 20,000