What are the anticipated costs for adopting Marlin as a Service Provider?
The current fee schedule can be found in Exhibit D of the Marlin Service Provider Agreement.
It includes the following:
- Annual Administration Fees.The following Annual Administration Fees apply
- Service Provider: US$ 10,000.00 per year
- Service Provider with Service Element Provider Addendum: US$ 5,000.00 per year
- Marlin Certification Fees.As provided in Section 4.2 of the Service Provider Agreement, Marlin Certification Fees shall be paid by Service Provider.
- US$ 1,500.00 per Acknowledgement for Compliance Testing under Section 3.2(b)
- Note: Marlin Certification Fees do not apply prior to the Certification Requirement Date. No such Certification Requirement Date has been set at this moment
- Delegate Certificate Authority Fees (optional certificate).This is mentioned in Section 4.3 of the Service Provider Agreement.
- US$ 3,000.00 per single set of DCA certificates for applicable specification per request
- Note: If you use a Listed Trust Service Provider, you may not need your own DCA certificate.
- Security Operation Fees.As mentioned under Section 4.4 of the Service Provider Agreement, the following Security Operation Fees shall be paid by Service Provider
- US$ 300 for up to 10 Product Provisioning Packets generated for Service Provider
- Note: If you use a Listed Trust Service Provider for generating your keys, this fee may be paid to the MTMO by the Trust Service Provider on your behalf.
(Note: in the current version of the Service Provider agreement there are other charges for Smart Cards. These are no longer used.)