What are the anticipated costs for adopting Marlin to Client devices?
The current fee schedule can be found in Exhibit D of the Marlin Client agreement.
It includes the following:
- Annual Administration Fees.The following Annual Administration Fees apply:
- Client: US$ 20,000.00 per year
- Client with Component Manufacturer Addendum: US$ 15,000.00 per year
- Marlin Certification Fees.As provided in Section 4.2 of the Client Agreement Marlin Certification Fees shall be paid by Client.
- US$ 1,500.00 per Acknowledgement for Compliance Testing under Section 3.2(b)
- Note: Marlin Certification Fees do not apply prior to the Certification Requirement Date. No such Certification Requirement Date has been set at this moment
- Delegate Certificate Authority Fees (optional certificate).This is mentioned in Section 4.3 of the Client Agreement.
- US$ 3,000.00 per single set of DCA Certificates for applicable specification per request
- Note: If you use a Listed Trust Service Provider, you may not need your own DCA certificate.
- Security Operation Fees.As mentioned under Section 4.4 of the Client Agreement, Security Operation Fees shall be paid by Client as the case may be.
- US$ 0.01 per Provisioning Packet generated for Client
- Note: If you use a Listed Trust Service Provider for generating your keys, this fee may be paid to the MTMO by the Trust Service Provider on your behalf.
(Note: in the current version of the Client agreement there are other charges for Smart Cards. These are no longer used.)